OpenSpace is hiring! We’re always on the lookout for the great and talented people to work alongside in achieving our business goals together! If you do too, lookout below for our current available openings and come join our ever-growing team and build your career with us!
Young, growing and dynamic team of hustlers; the Business Development team reaches out to potential partners and strengthening their position across Asia, establishing brands across a diverse and international audience. We are also advocates for startups and are actively involved in the startup scene! You’re required to:
• To have the initiative in researching online and social media to identify new business leads and potential new markets that we can explore and tap into.
• Get in touch with potential clients to establish rapport and setting up meetings.
• Preparation of presentation decks for pitching.
• Assist in developing sales goals for the team members and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Prepare reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
• Identify suitable talent for open roles within the organisation and manage the recruitment process including initial assessments and interviews.
• Research and monitor the media for internal PR effort.
• Strengthen the internal processes to ensure a more efficient and effective operation in the company.
• Proven working experience in business development or similar role.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills at all levels
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong people management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Time management and planning skills
• Market knowledge
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, up and coming start-up company with amazing benefits and the chance to excel with great career growth opportunities.
• Great work culture in a very friendly environment
• Opportunity to become leaders in the industry
Available Roles for Internship:
You will be working alongside our lead developer in delivering quality products of both web or mobile to the customer. This may include UI/UX design and social media integration works.
• Develop web based applications.
• Assist lead developer in existing development works.
• Contribute in the development of social media related and / or mobile applications.
• Assist in technical documentations.
• Creation of site layout / user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML / CSS practices.
• Additional advantage: Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Mobile App Development (iOS or Android), Social Media APIs, WordPress, Mobile Platform Savvy.
You will be working with the digital media team within a varied digital marketing role with the opportunity to engage a range of brands across industries.
• Creative ideation and content generation.
• Strategize for all social media activities.s
• Post content to activate conversations in alignment with the social strategy.
• Maintain the publishing calendar and to ensure the calendar is always updated.
• Market and competitive research within relevant industries.
• Produce and analyse social media reports on behalf of the brands managed.
You will be heavily involved on conceptualisation and design process for cross-platform marketing materials across a wide variety of comms channels.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for marketing and sales campaigns.
• Working with a wide range of media including photography and other computer aided software.